“Back pain” warning sign spinal degeneration.
Back pain, a warning sign of spinal degeneration Can treat without surgery
Common symptom in people of all ages, not just the elderly. Nowadays, it is increasingly found in people of working age. Patients often have neck pain. Chronic back pain which is the most common cause It comes from the spine being in an improper position for a long period of time, such as while working or in front of a computer screen that is not proportionally arranged. User’s physiology Or some people may have incorrect movements, such as lifting heavy objects or twisting their neck or back suddenly. If the pain is severe, it may affect daily life. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
1. Supportive treatment such as physical therapy Taking medicine To relieve inflammation or pain, etc.
2. Treatment by surgery In cases where treatment cannot be done by other means or in cases where it is necessary to correct the bone structure.
3. Non-surgical treatment (Spine Intervention) to treat back pain without surgery. Currently, doctors use it to treat spinal nerve compression. The cervical disc degenerates or collapses. There are various methods as follows:
Treatment of back pain without surgery (Spine Intervention)
Currently, doctors use it to treat spinal conditions.
1. Local injection (Selective Nerve Root Block) can be done on the entire neck bone. and back bones, such as injecting drugs into the nerve root cavity Or injected into the epidural space (Epidural Steroid Injection) which will help relieve local pain for the patient.
2. Using sound waves. (Nucleoplasty) repair of cervical discs This is the release of weak energy to make the liquid look like a gel. in the spine shrinks Reducing pressure on the nerves. The pain will decrease. No need for anesthesia and no need to stay in the hospital.
3. Liquid cement injection which acts in place of bones. To treat bone collapse (Vertebroplasty) from osteoporosis. which the bones of people with osteoporosis. It will be thin, hollow, and have gaps. Which the patient will feel pain when moving The doctor will inject cement. into the spinal segment to fill the porous space of the bone to its original density. The method uses a special type of x-ray (C – Arm) that allows the doctor to see images of the bones and the movement of the cement. while injecting on the screen all the time When injected, the cement will act as a replacement for the bone, hardening within 15 minutes. The patient will immediately relieve pain and is highly safe. 4.
Inserting a balloon to expand the collapsed spinal canal (Balloon Kyphoplasty)
to reduce the bending of the spine. Then inject cement to replace the balloon. And let the cement act in place of the bone. The back will be straighter. Those who have pain